Valuation Solutions, LLC, The Mironov Group’s business valuation division, utilizes certified valuation analysts (CVAs) who add objectivity, integrity and credibility to the engagement. A reliable small business valuation requires thoughtful and careful consideration, analysis and assessment of historical data, the economic climate, state of the industry, financial position of the business, geographic location, goodwill, sales forecasts and other complex and variable factors.
Putting a price tag on your business is no easy task, but regardless of your financial objective our accountants in New Jersey, New York, and Florida are here to help.
Our Business Valuation Services Help With:
- Buy/sell agreements
- Damage measurement
- Divorce proceedings
- ESOP valuations
- Estate and gift valuations
- Fair-value litigation
- Family limited partnerships
- Forensic accounting
- Liquidations and sales
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Stock Options
In addition to having many years of practical experience, our CVAs are CPAs (Certified Public Accountants) who have met rigorous standards of professionalism and expertise in the field of business valuation, litigation support and related consulting disciplines. So when it comes to placing a value on your most important asset, your business, you know you can trust Valuation Solutions, LLC.
The following professionals provide the expertise for Valuation Solutions, LLC:
- James V. Boland, CPA, CVA – Partner in Charge
- Lawrence P. Burns, CPA, CVA – Managing Director
- Donald A. Hilker, CPA, CVA – Partner
- Andrew W. Appow, CPA, CVA – Senior Supervisor
- Albert E. Parziale, CPA, CFE – Litigation Support
- John W. Noonan, CPA, CVA – Valuation Analyst
- Stuart J. Raskin, CPA – Valuation Analyst
- Theresa Frizziola – Logistics Coordinator